I could hardly believe my eyes… umm, ears? When the list of the articles I’ve written for this blog told me that this is article 100! I seriously can’t believe I’ve written 100 articles since starting this blog just short of 2 years ago.
Looking back over all I’ve written I can honestly say that this blog has covered my journey over the past 2 years and has highlighted the shift in my purpose, the refining of my message and the work I’m doing as a speaker and a writer… not to mention the joy of the journey of discovery I’ve been taking with my guide dog, Fiji!
It’s also given me a chance to review all that I’ve done since starting the blog and to realize how much has changed in my life and how much I’ve grown. I know I’ve said it before in this blog and particularly in the final chapter of my book, “A Different Way of Seeing” – we are so busy living our lives and doing the things we need to do that we sometimes forget to take note of how much we’ve achieved. Looking back at my articles brought that message home to me once again.
So, as I celebrate the fact of my 100th article I want to encourage you to take a moment to reflect on your own life and review what you’ve achieved – you may well be surprised at how far you’ve travelled in your own journey.
I’m looking forward to my next hundred articles and the next exciting stages of my journey and my life – thank you for sharing them with me by reading my stories. I appreciate your taking the time to see what Fiji and I have been up to, and love the comments and feedback I receive both on the articles themselves and on the versions I post on social media – so thank you!
- What I’d Like You to Know about My Blindness 04: I Don’t Have Super-Abilities September 15, 2020
- What I’d Like You to Know about My Blindness 03: Don’t Assume I Need Help September 8, 2020
- Paws for Thought on Winning September 1, 2020
- What I’d Like You to Know about My Blindness 02: We See Different Things August 26, 2020
- What I’d Like You to Know about My Blindness 01: We’re Not All the Same August 19, 2020