Lois works extensively in the disability space, both to assist organisations to foster inclusion and diversity within their workforce and offerings, and as a coach to support individuals with a disability and those around them.
Lois can assist your organisation on topics related to disability inclusion and accessibility, including:
- Team sensitization
- Empowering team members with disabilities to be more effective
- Making your workplace more accessible
- Making your website or digital offerings more accessible
- Empowering customer-facing employees to engage with disabled customers comfortably
Lois offers presentations, workshops, facilitated group discussions, and individual coaching on any of these topics.
**Please note that Lois does not assist organisations with queries related to BBBEE, or Employment Equity targets, or in the learnership area.
In the disability space she has worked with diverse organisations including
- Old Mutual
- Uber South Africa
- DHK Architects
Lois has facilitated workshops and presented keynotes at events for several NGO’s including:
- Cape Town Society for the Blind
- Rainbow Dreams Trust
- Accessible South Africa
- South African Guide-Dog Association for the Blind
- Casual Day
- AfriNEAD conference in Ghana.
- Global Rainbow Foundation conference in Mauritius.